The W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines are a set of principles, success criteria and techniques written to help organizations create accessible websites, and provide best practices for web accessibility. These guidelines are the international standard for accessibility compliance and were recently adopted by the US government in January of 2017.
Not only will meeting the WCAG 2.0 standards protect your organization from litigation, but it will make your products and services accessible to millions of potential customers living with disabilities.
Usablenet has over 16 years' experience helping brands make their websites and apps accessible - ensuring WCAG 2.0 AA compliance in retail, travel, self-service, education, government and more. We can provide an end-to-end solution or a simple consulting approach.
Contact us for a free consultation with an expert to help determine which approach to WCAG compliance is best suited for your digital strategy.
Usablenet's Accessibility Services for WCAG 2.0 compliance:
- Assistive Solution: implement an alternative accessible view of your entire website for quick WCAG 2.0 AA compliance (implement within weeks)
- Web Accessibility Audit: performed by expert accessibility developers on our Accessibility Platform (AQA Platform) for a comprehensive website assessment based on WCAG 2.0 AA
- Accessibility & QA Platform: our AQA platform can significantly reduce the time needed for your Development & QA teams to ensure and maintain website compliance
- User Testing: plan and facilitate user testing with professional adaptive technology testers who are members of the disability community
- Developer Resources: access to an accessibility developer help desk for training and support in monitoring and fixing issues