Ritz-Carlton is a world-renowned hospitality brand that recognized the crucial role of mobile in enriching their guest experience. Understanding the opportunity in mobile, Ritz-Carlton partnered with Usablenet to support the planning and execution of their complex multi-channel strategy.
“[it's critical to] make mobile a part of your company’s DNA [and to] think about mobile broadly—about all screens and the impact on [guests and] staff.”
- Christoph Heyn, director of mobile and digital guest experience at Ritz-Carlton
Read this Case Study for:
- Ritz-Carlton's challenges and business opportunities with mobile
- How Usablenet helped Ritz-Carlton plan and execute their multi-channel experience -- including a streamlined mobile booking site and a native mobile app focused on context and personalization
- The features, functionality and integrations that went into Ritz-Carlton's native mobile app
- The business impact of our solution in terms of mobile revenue, app downloads & rewards subscriptions
Do you lack the resources to plan and execute your multi-channel strategy to support your customers? Contact us for a free consultation today at firstname.lastname@example.org.