Usablenet and My Blind Spot (a disability advocacy nonprofit group) coordinate accessibility testing of sites/apps by professional testers who are members of the disability community. We provide detailed user feedback and recommendations on how to ensure usability and accessibility for all.
With a combined 26 years' experience in development and web accessibility, Usablenet's Accessibility Testing provides a holistic and proven approach to accessibility and inclusion. We can provide an end-to-end solution or a simple consulting approach to get your initiative started.
Benefits of Usablenet's Accessibility Testing:
- Access to a network of professional adaptive technology testers from all disability groups
- Ensures full compliance by involving the disability community
- All user feedback and data captured is organized into detailed recommendations for remediation of issues discovered
- Easily track and report on compliance progression
- Integrated developer help desk to support the monitoring and fixing of issues
- Advanced options for recording user testing sessions