The first step in addressing Web Accessibility is auditing your digital properties, including websites and mobile apps, to determine your risk and the appropriate actions for WCAG 2.0 compliance.
It's important to have an Accessibility Audit done by accessibility experts - don't rely only on automated tools.
Usablenet's Accessibility Audits combine expert accessibility developers and an accessibility platform to create a comprehensive solution for your teams to organize, test, resolve and report accessibility compliance. Audits can assess compliance to any modern accessibility standard including WCAG 2.0 AA.
Benefits of a Usablenet Accessibility Audit:
- Expert Assessment: Conducted by experienced accessibility developers, instead of just online tools.
- Speed: Accessibility Audits can be completed quickly (as fast as 2 weeks).
- Detailed Findings: Get developer feedback and guidance. Each non-compliant issue is fully explained with level of severity and developer actions required to remedy.
- Flexibility: Assessments can be conducted at any time during the process of becoming WCAG 2.0 AA compliant.
- Support: Access to developer help-desk support throughout the assessment period.